Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jensen's 1st Crush...





Sorry girls, but I think Jensen may be taken. He's in love. You see, we visit Baby Maddie multiple times throughout the day on her web site. Typically, it's Faith and I checking it. She is even figuring out how to find it by herself on our "favorites." Anyways, Jensen was on my lap last week while I was checking sweet Maddie. That boy was totally infatuated with her! If I scrolled down away from her picture he cried. He is a man (boy) of (VERY) few words, but he did continually tell her "Hi!" for about 15 minutes...not joking. He only took breaks to climb up on the desk and give her little fishy kisses. You know the ones I'm talking about...cheeks sucked in, slobbery, lots of noise. I must have said "Baby" 200 times, thinking that maybe, just maybe, Maddie could get him to add another word to his vocab., but nope he was just too smitten and speechless.



If you have a moment, check out Maddie's web page. She is a sweet, beautiful one month old heart baby. Her and her family would love extra prayers. (check out her web page http://allredbabygirl.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

What a cutie! That is so sweet how he is touching the screen. :)