Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy First Birthday Maddie Grace


Those of you who haven't read about Madison Grace yet, take a moment to read about hr and her sweet family here http://allredbabygirl.blogspot.com/. This past weekend she celebrated her first Birthday!!! Way to go Maddie we are so proud of you and are blessed to be considered part of your journey. We love reading about you and your family.

I worked with Katie, Maddie's mom, when I taught in Royal City. Katie is an AMAZING person and has blessed the lives of so many people!

2 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

She is a doll! :)

Katie said...

Thanks Kelly! I just saw this post, your words made me tear up about my baby girl!!! You have been such an incredible friend through this, thank you so much. I'm glad to see Isabella celebrated her first too! I will never forget checking my email that morning I was in labor with Maddie and getting your email requesting prayers for her. God is so good!!! Love and hugs to you and your sweet family!