Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Oone" (Phone)

For some reason, last night, Jensen would not go to bed unless he got to take my cell phone (the "One" in his words) with him. So being the great parents we are, we conceded. Yes, our son slept with his binky, his blanky, an empty cup (he cuddles it after he drinks his warm milk), and my cell phone. About an hour after he had fallen asleep, I walked by and heard this muffled half-asleep, half-awake "one?" "One?" I go in there and he's searching for it in a stupor. I re tuck him in with the "one" in hand and he's a happy little camper. This happened a couple more times throughout the night. Joe and I couldn't help, but laugh. Now the question...does anyone have an extra un-used cell phone??? I'd like mine back at some point!

4 comments:

Abby said...

That is hilarious. Something that would happen here I bet! :)

Carson and Crew said...

Oh, the "fake" ones (i.e. old unused cell phones) never suffice around here! He KNOWS which ones are really ours and settles for nothing less than the real deal! :-) Too funny!

Amber and Nala said...

Kelly...I do have an old cell phone that I would be happy to give you. ;)

Katie said...

Maybe he's planning on calling his girlfriend Maddie once everyone is asleep!?!? Little casanova!!! Hope all is well with you all...just thinking of you adding #3 to the bunch is lots of fun and BUSY!!!
Love,
Katie