Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Flu

May seem like an "odd" thing to ask for prayers for, but the flu has been going around our house since Wednesday night. Wednesday night, after going to be (of coarse) Jensen threw up all over and continued through the night. He was fine by the next afternoon. I was next to follow Thursday-Saturday. I thought we were all in the clear and have totally disinfected EVERYTHING. However, after going to bed tonight, Jensen has once again thrown up EVERYWHERE (down the wall, on the carpet, all over his bedding and crib, in the crack of the baseboards) you get the picture. Please pray that our family is healthy soon and that Faith and Joe remain unaffected. Between morning sickness (which is still going on at 14 plus weeks) and the flu, we have had our fair share of vomit for awhile.

6 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Hope you feel better and get rid of the flu. :) I missed seeing you Saturday. :(

The Rogel Family said...

So sorry Kel and we started it all. Wish I could do something to make it all go away.

Mike & Crissy said...

I'm so sorry you and Jensen are still sick. I'll be praying that you guys get better and the Joe and Faith don't get it. Please do give me a ring if I can bring you anything or run errands for you.

Nasinec Family said...

You got it. Prayer is in effect. Or is it affect??? I'm supposed to be a teacher...

wolfenbarger bunch said...

I hope you are all feeling better, what is the deal!!! The flu in summer? We just got over this one a month ago and it wasn't fun so I will for sure keep your whole family in our prayers. Call if we can do anything for you.

Carson and Crew said...

We hope you are all feeling better!