Thursday, June 11, 2009

A B C's Of Me

Just for fun!

A - Age: 31

B - Bed size: Queen...although with three kids who like to snuggle in the morning a King sounds VERY appealing!

C - Chore you hate: Anything to do with the laundry...washing, folding, ironing, hanging, putting it away.

D - Dog's name: No dogs, but a cat named Bentley

E - Essential start your day item: A nice hot shower to wake my sleepy eyes up. Then a cup of coffee.

F - Favorite color: Red

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I like wearing both silver and platinum

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: Ummm...does the whistle count when I have recess duty?

J - Job title: Teacher, mother, house keeper, laundress, accountant, nose wipper, puke cleaner, owie fixer, hug giver etc. etc.

K - Kid(s): The three greatest EVER: Faith, Jensen and Jacob.

L - Living arrangements: My sweet man and my three babies.

M - Mom's name: Beth

N - Nicknames: Kel, Kell-Bell (when I was little)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: The births of my kids.

P - Pet Peeve: decietfulness, unwiped splilled coffee on the counter, tardiness.

Q - Quote from a movie: Can't think of any "adult" movie quotes.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister

T - Time you wake up: No later then 6:00 am.

U- Underwear: Yes please, I don't particularly like going commando!

V - Vegetable you dislike: I pretty much like them all, except the wierd ones like brussle sprouts.

W - Ways you run late: Pushing the snooze button one too many times, kids, picking up the house on my way out the door.

X - X-rays you've had: head, stomach, legs.

Y - Yummy food you make: Not sure if it's all yummy, but I do love to cook!

Z - Zoo favorite: I like it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spilled coffee on the counter oh no you must have inherited that one from me. How can they NOT see it. Love Mom

Nasinec Family said...

Very fun to read Kel! Can't wait to see you and the kids. I'll come over as soon as Christie has her baby!