Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Faith's Hair Cut


Anyone see Jensen's Dumb And Dumber hair cut last spring? You know, the one where he looked like Lloyd from the movie? The hair cut that I specifically asked the lady NOT to cut his "bangs" (do you call them that on a boy?) straight across, NOT to make it look like a bowl cut and NOT to use shavers on him? Apparently NOT was like that sarcastic "Not" people did back in the 90's, because she did them ALL.

Anyways, check out Faith's hair cut. What do you think? Does it top the Lloyd look of last spring? When I told my friend Cori to go check out Faith's hair she came back and said, "Oh my gosh...she cut her OWN hair!" Wrong. I paid for that cut. Good money, too. SEVENTEEN DOLLARS TO BE EXACT! What a disaster. Why? Why would I consider taking my daughter to some "hole in the wall" on a whim? We are strictly a Mango's family from now on. Unless I can convince Delanah to cut kids hair, too.

Poor girl. The good thing is she's oblivious and LOVES her new look. Another good thing...she has no idea that I came home and hid in the bathroom and cried.

0 comments: