Monday, February 23, 2009

New Photos





Hello Everyone!

I'm amazed that three weeks has already gone by with our sweet, sweet boy. We feel so blessed to have him here with us. He is an AMAZING baby only upset when he's hungry or gassy...I've discovered he doesn't share my love of chocolate and boy is that a bummer since I consider it a large part of the food guide pyramid. Oh well...I'll make it through! :) Faith and Jensen have adjusted well to having their brother arrive. Faith is totally in LOVE with him and helps all the time. She suddenly seems so grown up as she's taken on the roll of big sister to two brothers. Jensen likes to be sure that everyone knows Jacob is ours with phrases such as, "No! Mom's baby!" Which was said when Auntie Sarah went to pick him up one day. Or "My baby! My baby! My baby!" When he thought grandma was leaving with him. His favorite ways to help include force giving the binky (we think he's worried that if Jacob decides to not take a binky then his will get taken away sooner...have no fear Jensen, we don't enjoy listening to you scream for your "inky.")He also loves to dip his entire hand into the jar of Vaseline to help in the diaper change (good thing for baby wipes!).

Here are a few new pictures of the baby. Hopefully I'll update again soon...or at least in another three weeks!

6 comments:

The Rogel Family said...

So cute, LOVE the one of Jensen and Jacob! Adorable! So happy he's here. We love you guys!

The Family of 4 said...

Great pictures of the other kidos with him. Way to cute. Hope all is well.

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Awwww, ALL your kids are so stinkin' cute! And good for you for putting them up on the blog within three weeks, how do you do it?!?

TiffanyTulip said...

Your family is so beautiful! It sounds like you are all doing well! Take care...Tiffany

Nasinec Family said...

Oh my gosh! He has changed so much in 3 weeks! I love that all of your kids look so much alike and they are all so beautiful! LOVE the pictures. Keep them coming!

The Davis Family said...

Wow those are great pics! Please tell me that having three is a piece of cake:) Glad to hear the fam is well!