Friday, September 19, 2008

It's A Boy!!!!





We can now start thinking of more original names then "Number 3!" And no...his name will not be "Uggghhh," as Jensen has previously said.




We had the ultrasound tech. print out a picture of the baby and attach to a gender appropriate scrapbook page and wrap up in a gift bag, without reveling it to us. (Side note: we were both so sure it was a girl, that I didn't even make a cute boy page.) Faith and Jensen then got to open it at home. Faith was sure it was a girl because "that's what I prayed for," (her words) and even though pulled out the "boy" page told us it was a girl. She said, "B is for Baby. Not Boy!" She's thrilled now though. Jensen wanted nothing to do with the whole process and ripped the page out of Faith's hands and stomped on it...let's hope he turns around a bit before baby arrives.




Here is a picture from the day. And yes...Faith WAS wearing a very adorable "girl" outfit, but changed into her "baby finding out outfit" just before opening the present. Who knew that Daddy's fishing hat was part of a "baby finding out outfit..."






12 comments:

Abby said...

Wow..Congratualtions!! That was SUCH a creative way to do that- I love it!!!

KRISTEN said...

Congrats Kelly & Joe!

Kelly you are such a good mama! Having baby #3 will be a piece of cake.

I love this blog! (maybe someday I can do this too)
Grace & Faith have so much in common and I love all the faithism's and stories about Jensen.

I will check back often

Unknown said...

Congratulation and our our love. The pictures of Faith are great and I loved her outfit she looked so cute in the hat little did I know it was Joe's.

Mom and Dad

Mike & Crissy said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for all of you! Congrats on another little Rotter man! Faith will be the perfect big sister to help you keep those little boys in line! By the way, so glad you've reconsidered "uuhhgg" as a name!

wolfenbarger bunch said...

Congratualtions, I love the way you told the kids, how fun!!! Now Joe has one more fishing/hunting buddy:) And I am sure Faith will LOVE having one more to be "in charge of", (that is what Braiden told me with Audrey).

Lorna said...

Cute--what a great way to do the reveal! Also enjoyed Faith's reaction to her first day at "school"--what a little character she is! Hope you're feeling better and off to a good start with the school year!

Amber and Nala said...

Congrats!!! I love the fishing hat...it looks so cute on her!

Nasinec Family said...

I am so excited to have another little baby around to hold and bonus he is a boy! Congrats to you all. We love you sooooo much. Any chance I can make it over and be in the room???? :-)

Carson and Crew said...

Congratulations Rotters! Exciting news! Take care, hope school is going well.

TiffanyTulip said...

So you decided to find out! Congratulations on another boy...love the way you surprised yourselves!
Tiffany

Katie said...

Congrats!!! Same number...opposite order! You'll love having the 2 boys close together. We do, most of the time- they're great buddies! Cute way to reveal the surprise too.
Love,
Katie

Laura said...

WOW You are!!! I just read Cori's facebook status!

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys, i can't wait to meet him! yeah another wonderful Rotter Child to Watch group up with such amazing parents. I hope i get to babysit HIM too :)
great way of telling the kids.

Keep us all updated, i will be praying for you!
God Bless